Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January Reorganizing

Maybe it's taxes, or staying inside in the winter or the beginning of the year or the seasons, but January always seems a time to reorganize. Because I'm thinking more about how I spend my time and making sane, healthy choices, I'm stopping by this blog to access my progress.

So far have learned more about blogging. My blog I started for my class is up and running. It's working fairly well. I find it to have less busywork and more real interaction and learning. Score one for a good activity.

My diet and exercise plan are getting back in order. I like www.sparkpeople.com for following diet and exercise program. Lot's of good suggestions on that site and, while I don't do it perfectly, it does make me more aware of the decisions I make. Score Two for good activity. 

Next thing I want in order is winter training for the horse. Need to finish up a few toys and set up my "command center" at home to keep me on track. Right now all my training stuff is scattered throughout my house.

Which brings me to the monkey on my back - Paperwork and cleaning. They are wild beasts in my life! I have to have lot's of energy to tackle them. If I get my teacher work done today, I'll have a whole day tomorrow to make a dent here. Off to teacherland.

No comments:

Post a Comment